Proudly built in the Rustbelt of Ohio, Reed's Salvage' s roots run deep as a family owned and family operated business since 1957. Over the years, it has grown into one of Ohio's largest processors, sellers, and recyclers of scrap metal. From auto shredding, car processing, used part sales, and industrial scrap box/bin management - Reed's offers it all. We take pride in our strong work ethic, integrity, and expertise within our industry. We offer fair and competitive pricing and look forward to doing business with you!
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Enter at your own risk. We assume no liability or risk for your safety.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Absolutely NO camera's, video recorder's, camera phones, or other recording devices are permitted on our premises.
- Must have a valid ID and title IN YOUR NAME before we can purchase a vehicle.
- Must have a valid ID before we can purchase any materials from you.
- Absolutely no engine parts/engine wiring are permitted to taken off engines.
- Must close any door/hood you open.